Bans

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Bans
BANNED
Member # 3321
Profile #0
Really, what's up with the recent amount of sucking on Spidweb? It used to be such a wondeful place. I mean, everyone's so touchy here. There needs to be a new board for this place, one with a lower intelligence level than Polaris, but higher than your average "1337 h4x0r" forum. Me, and TM have now joined the ranks of Martyrs for the cause of all of you. He though, unlike me, is probably currently laughing at you people. I'm laughing, but come on, what are you, a bunch of gay jews?

I, Order Mage, hereby self proclaim myself Martyr of the SW boards. If you choose to re-IP ban me, go ahead. I'll stop ranting after this post, unless there is a very good reason to.

Screw all you fags, <3, OM.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6700
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Originally written by T'o'M:

I'm laughing, but come on, what are you, a bunch of gay jews?
Actually...
No, I'm not.

In before the lock.

--------------------
The Silent Assassin insists that I not include him in this section just to ensure that we are indeed in before the lock.
Heck, he even wonders why this section is necessary.
In fact, he goes on to postulate...

--------------------
-Lenar Labs
What's Your Destiny?

Ushmushmeifa: Lenar's power is almighty and ineffable.

All hail lord Noric, god of... well, something important, I'm sure.
BANNED
Member # 3321
Profile #2
^ Internet.Serious.Buisness.
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #3
Go to Desp. They do that there.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #4
Bye again!

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00