A little Java help please.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A little Java help please.
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #0
Ever since I switched from cable modem to DSL, I've not been able to open Yahoo!Pagebuilder. I of course attributed it to the switch and started combing my browser settings and prefresences which hadn't changed, my computer security and firewall settings which hadn't changed, and even uninstalled and reinstalled Java to no avail.

The exception I keep getting is NullPointerException and, with a quick search, found that the script is trying to reference a null object. (I think) So my question then: Is this something Yahoo! has to fix and I should contact them, or did I miss something else on my end?

Thank you for your help.
----------------------------

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Infiltrator
Member # 3040
Profile #1
What browser are you using? Null pointer exceptions sometimes happen when there's not enough memory (It would still be Yahoo's fault for using buggy code).

Can you check the Java crash logs? I dunno exactly how to get to them — it depends on your operating system (and maybe which browser you're using).

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #2
Does PageBuilder require any software on your end? If you didn't need to download anything, the problem is most likely on their end. Even if it isn't, probably best to send an e-mail or check a FAQ; it might be a common error.

--------------------
IF I EVER BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD:
If I capture an enemy known for escaping via ingenious and fantastic little gadgets, I will order a full cavity search and confiscate all personal items before throwing him in my dungeon.
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #3
I've been using Firefox for over a year now v1.0.7 currently, but it won't run on IE v6 either.

The only software needed is Java which, as stated, has been reinstalled from their download location.

I looked for a crash log breifly and didn't find one, but I did find that logging was disabled previously. So I enabled it and will try again tomorrow since I need to get to bed tonight. Thanks for help so far.

And I've tried every suggestion in Yahoo's FAQ.

[ Friday, September 01, 2006 18:15: Message edited by: Jewels ]

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #4
Sorry for the double, wanted to bump.

This is the error log which wouldn't let me copy and paste so you get a gif instead.

IMAGE(http://www.geocities.com/tracihedlund/java_error_log.GIF)

Caused by:... UnknownHost...

Any help deciphering?

--------------------