NBA Playoffs

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: NBA Playoffs
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Drakefyre:

The Wizards/Bullets are my favorite team, but my local team, the Nets, are looking better right now.

I'd say college basketball is much more fun to watch than the NBA. Players actually play defense, the games actually mean something, and so much heart and grit is on display. Plus, you see more systems. Four-guard sets and ridiculous zones and presses are not unusual anymore, whereas in the NBA only a handful of coaches would dare to play a zone.

The Nets rock, talk about the shame of having the Knicks as your local team. College basketball, as every other type of basketball, is pretty cool when you are at the game and not just at home watching it on the TV.
I like the MBL better, and if I really like the team or strongly hate it then I can watch the entire game on TV. Otherwise, I just skip it until the finals

--------------------
"Tyranicus is about the only one that still posts in the Nethergate Forum." —Randomizer
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #26
quote:
Originally written by Leena:

The Nets rock, talk about the shame of having the Knicks as your local team.
The Warriors are my local team. :P

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #27
quote:
Originally written by Lazarus.:

I can't imagine an organized league for playing Calvinball. Once when I was young I had the idea to try to play a game like this, with no rules, and complete insanity. The result was rampant cheating and thoroughly unenjoyable.
That's pretty much happened when Calvin played it anyway.

--------------------
-ben4808

Pages