Backyard Mythbusters

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Backyard Mythbusters
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #25
Oops. I was confusing milk can and butter churn. I meant milk can. At least the two are somewhat related.

The idea is to put water and calcium carbide into the can and put on the lid. Then, ignite the resulting gasses through the little hole, blowing the lid into the next area code.

--------------------
IMAGE(http://www.berniestevens.com/images/MilkCanToss.jpg)
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #26
Yeah, we are going to do it on the island in the river mouth that flows out the back of my property. It is remote enough to fire safely but pretty close to town.

Heres a fun idea: crush up a jawbreaker and stick it in a small container with some caustic soda, and leave it in the sun for a while on a hot day. If that doesn't work, stick it in the microwave for a while.

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.

Pages