Switching from windows to mac

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Switching from windows to mac
Apprentice
Member # 5015
Profile #0
Hi, A while back I purchased the Avernum Trilogy on CD for windows, but have since made the switch over to Mac. I was wondering if I could reorder (without paying the full price) and maybe just click the "Lost CD" box and ask for a mac OS X cd instead of the windows cd? Is this possible or would I have to pay the full price again?

Thanks.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #1
Just e-mail Jeff and tell him your predicament. He's pretty good abouth this sort of thing.

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????