what's your genre of game?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: what's your genre of game?
BANNED
Member # 6554
Profile #0
i was just wondering(don't worry, i won't put a i utterly depise you option) what kind of genre of games you liked to play?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 3 user(s) have voted.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=gjniMsgyBNcw"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=gjniMsgyBNcw"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
join me!
we shall harness the power of geckos, bunnys, and fluffy pink stuffed animals and rule the world!!!
Posts: 193 | Registered: Wednesday, December 14 2005 08:00
Warrior
Member # 6234
Profile #1
Where are the racinggames when you need them? :P

--------------------
There are 400 words in the dictionary that begin with "self" and only 8 that begin with "fellow".

When in doubt. . . mumble.
BANNED
Member # 6655
Profile #2
Hey, good POLL to start.
I'd say I'm into war games like Medal of honour. Call of duty is one of my favorites games, too!
:)
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
Fantasy and science-fiction aren't game genres. They can be applied to strategy, action, shooter, sports (theoretically!) or RPGs. Speaking of RPGs, why aren't they on the list? These are the forums of a company that makes RPGs!

—Alorael, who also wants a place for games like Tranquility, which is more arcade than anything else but not very arcade-like.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
BANNED
Member # 6554
Profile #4
really sorry guys i didn't make this poll very well!
i am going to start over!

--------------------
join me!
we shall harness the power of geckos, bunnys, and fluffy pink stuffed animals and rule the world!!!
Posts: 193 | Registered: Wednesday, December 14 2005 08:00
Warrior
Member # 6234
Profile #5
RPG's are my favourites! Then racing games, and then... I guess stragety games, but it changes from time to time. It has to fit with the mood.

--------------------
There are 400 words in the dictionary that begin with "self" and only 8 that begin with "fellow".

When in doubt. . . mumble.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #6
Take comments to the other thread.

—Alorael, who delivers the platonic peck on the cheek of death.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00