creature ideas

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: creature ideas
BANNED
Member # 6554
Profile #0
HELLO everyone

i came up with the idea of this topic from make your own fantasy game

thanks syngery!

just post your ideas for creatures! :)

--------------------
join me!
we shall harness the power of geckos, bunnys, and fluffy pink stuffed animals and rule the world!!!
Posts: 193 | Registered: Wednesday, December 14 2005 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5132
Profile Homepage #1
Creatures from what? A fantasy game you're making?

--------------------
"Let us see what the new day brings." - Temas, Areni.

Visit my realm!

Rate My Scenarios!
Fort Emerald Robbery
The Nephils' Defense
The Final Spire
The Fifth Tower of Magi
The Portal
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #2
I have two ideas so far.

The first is the mysterious Arghhhhhhhhh Entity. No one knows where it comes from, but it is a very strange and diabolical creature, alien in appearance to anything else you have ever seen. Once you have been spotted by the Arghhhhhhhhh Entity, there is no escaping. It dogs your every step and keeps showing up everywhere you thought was safe. It litters the ground around you with unuseful and hazardous items to trip up your party. It puts your entire party into a state of battle rage frenzy when it gets too close, leaving you vulnerable to overreaction and overextension. The persistent and pernicious Arghhhhhhhhh Entity is like the bad joke in TM's BoA Emerald Mountain scenario basement—it appears to have infinite hit points.

A second idea is the Syngery Beast. It gets so angry about the repeated mispelling of its name, that it incinerates anyone within a three tile-radius with triple-digit damaging shock waves of fire. (Though it is rumored that it secretly enjoys the bastardization of its nomer, in actuality).

[ Saturday, December 24, 2005 11:58: Message edited by: Synergy ]

--------------------
A4 Items List A4 Singleton G4 Items List G4 Forging List G4 Insidious Infiltrator NR Items List
BANNED
Member # 6554
Profile #3
anything

--------------------
join me!
we shall harness the power of geckos, bunnys, and fluffy pink stuffed animals and rule the world!!!
Posts: 193 | Registered: Wednesday, December 14 2005 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #4
In all honesty, this topic doesn't need to be here. It might belong in the Blades forum, but not here. And even if it was in the Blades forum, I doubt it would get a whole lot of attention.

And arghhhhhhhhh, just as a rule: posts should be longer than your sig.

EDIT: And longer than one word.

[ Saturday, December 24, 2005 12:16: Message edited by: Ephesos ]

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
arghhhhhhhhh: arghhhhhhhhh.

IMAGE(http://thuryl.desperance.net/sailormoon_sml.jpg)

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!