aftermath and counterstrike

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: aftermath and counterstrike
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #0
i have command and conquer red alert which is an a game but seeing as its 9 years old and no longer sold in most stores i was wondering if anyone knew where to buy the 2 expansions counterstrike and aftermath

ps:id rather not buy online because then i cant be sure if it works and if it dont i cant return it
but if i have to i will

[ Sunday, November 20, 2005 15:23: Message edited by: Shuan Wuan ]

--------------------
George Bush is a Nazi - Eric Cartmen

I'm not as think you stoned I am
Visit the RIFQ Forums
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #1
English please.

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E
Shock Trooper
Member # 1546
Profile Homepage #2
They still release C&C in like, collectors/grouped editions - C&C original + expansion, Red Alert + expansions, Generals or Tiberian Sun + expansions etc. Try the Game maker (is it Westwood Studios?) website - you can normally purchase either directly from them, or they link you to their recommended/authorised retailers.

Hunt around gaming websites, however your best bet is going to be EBay or Amazon etc. Second hand games are cheap and easy.

--------------------
A Sucaran Child is standing here.
You say, "hello"
The small child looks at Preserver Aldous wide-eyed and awed.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
Amazon is your friend. Five seconds with Amazon answers your question.

—Alorael, who would like to point out that while Amazon is an online purchase, it is an online purchase from a major company with a good reputation and good reason to maintain it. It's a little bit like trusting Spiderweb to send you a registration code, actually.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00