Thang Online

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Thang Online
Apprentice
Member # 6465
Profile #0
similar to runescape, WAY WAY WAY (keeps going on) better graphics. there is no pay, unless you wanna convert your cash to lune, and buy stuff on the internet store. there is a download, though it didnt take my compy that long, andddd it is really cool. hope you like- www.thang.ongameport.com i believe the site is? i know its a really weird web adress... if that doesnt work go to google.com type in Thang Online that should get you there. if you want more details about gameplay, and what its really like, just post a reply. I'm Kishoshin for those who do download it, and i normally use Aerican or Ririshia server.

--------------------
.........Their Death is Inevitable...... and i'm their killer.......
Apprentice
Member # 6465
Profile #1
http://thang.ongameport.com/ heres the link i went to find the link after all that jibberish about it.

[ Saturday, November 12, 2005 09:53: Message edited by: Kishoshin ]

--------------------
.........Their Death is Inevitable...... and i'm their killer.......
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #2
I'll give it a shot.

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's
Everybody should go to this site at least once.
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #3
i tried playing thang but somethings wrong with my vid card its supported by them the driver i got is just messed up so no playing it forawhile

--------------------
Visit the RIFQ Forums
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
Advertising blatantly is against the Code of Conduct. Please take it elsewhere.

—Alorael, who must now serve up (the) death to topic die.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00