Ya wanna bet?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Ya wanna bet?
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #25
I've done a lot of dangerous stuff... one that comes to mind is holding a bit of petrol in my hand and lighting it.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #26
Maybe these are more dumb than dangerous, but I unintentionally burned down a part of a backyard as a kid and an acre of lawn in our front yard as a teen—also unintentionally.

Intentionally, I used to enjoy using a can of hairspray as a flame thrower—not a good idea as it is threatened that one out of x number of cans will EXPLODE if you do so. Shooting a can of spray paint with a .22 was a little more safe and sane, though messier. I blew a hole in two fingers with a "problematic" fire cracker once. I enjoyed making powerful bottlebombs out of various altered fireworks and glass bottles. I'd bet people they wouldn't find one piece of the original bottle after it went off and was often right.

I used to pound flat Piccolo Pete fireworks so that instead of making that irritating whistling noise, they would blow up with a force exceeding that of an M-80. I never had one blow up from carefully hammering it, but boy does that seem stupid now.

[ Wednesday, November 09, 2005 23:04: Message edited by: Synergy67 ]

--------------------
[Insert Signature Here]

Pages