Doogle - Ireland is sober?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Doogle - Ireland is sober?
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #0
http://www.doogle.org/

Google of Ireland, sober as a "weeding". I wonder, why on earth are there so many dumb versions of google? Practical jokes in practice? d00ds with too much spare time?

*Looking for a good theory*

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #1
Type in a search and watch it randomly add a word to the end - for example, "ROFLCOPTOR" becomes "ROFLCOPTER ireland". SO, type in a blank search bar and generate an answer. Then, let it add a random word to that answer.

And again.

And again.

quote:
Results 1 - 5 of about 6 for arse bollox bollox drink Offaly Connemara Connemara drink gaeltacht arse leprechaun leprechaun leprechaun green bollox leprechaun arse. (1.54332 hours)

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
LINKAGE
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #2
It could make a good Googlewhack generator.

However, after four or six additions, the only result is a forum topic discussing it, which appears to list all the words added - ie. Connemara, green, gob****e, Ireland, bollox, etc.

Come to think of it, in a few weeks, that forum topic will probably have company. Us. :P

Edit: Understandably censored. After all, it *is* a crude word. Sadly, it also means we may never be included in the glorious list of sites with all these words.

[ Monday, October 31, 2005 03:32: Message edited by: NaNoWriMo ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik