Admin: please respond

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Admin: please respond
Apprentice
Member # 6361
Profile #0
i was wondering when the next gmae of avernum is coming out. I want to know wether to just by boa right now, or wait, but i dont want to wait long. thnx :D

--------------------
You must be willing to protect yourself, and what you cherish, no matter what the cost...
-Murtagh
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king...
-Anonymous

Giants like Karkus- overload 'em with informationan' they'll kill yeh jus' to simplify things.
-Rubius Hagrid
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #1
its suposed to be ready early in 2006 for mac and some monyhs after for windows.
well im not the admin but i readed the spiderweb page, and this shouldn't be in avernum forum?

--------------------
Death to my enemies!!
Apprentice
Member # 6361
Profile #2
well it says in the descpritption "baout our games." thanks im going to buy it now then. thnx again

--------------------
You must be willing to protect yourself, and what you cherish, no matter what the cost...
-Murtagh
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king...
-Anonymous

Giants like Karkus- overload 'em with informationan' they'll kill yeh jus' to simplify things.
-Rubius Hagrid
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #3
and where are you from?maybe you aren't american or you are very lazy with the keyboard :D
well pleased to for helping

--------------------
Death to my enemies!!
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #4
San Francisco is in California.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
Jeff is cautiously optimistic about a Mac release in time for Christmas, but he doesn't actually check these boards very often. Drakey and Stareye are the resident admins and they aren't in charge of the release schedule.

—Alorael, who feels that it would be appropriate at this time to welcome Pythras to Spiderweb. So welcome! Leave your sanity at the door and watch out for fluffy turtles.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #6
weird that drakey hadn't reply here.
why alorael always refer himself in 3rd person it's funny :)
(almost a "citizen of exile" wheeee!)

--------------------
Death to my enemies!!
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #7
The information has already been provided... and this thread is pretty darn bad.