Extracting graphics from Odyssey tLoN

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Extracting graphics from Odyssey tLoN
Warrior
Member # 1320
Profile #0
Does anyone has the slightest clue as to how I would get about extracting game graphics from Odysse the Legend of Nemesis? I can't find any solution except making a screen-capture and cutting out the neccessary parts.

EDIT: What I mean here is actually getting the weapons and monsters out of the game, not the interface(this you can do using Graphic Converter)

[ Thursday, August 11, 2005 11:43: Message edited by: :Slash: ]

--------------------
-Step aside, worthy adversary!
-T'is but a scratch!
-A scratch! Your arms off!
(pause)
-I've had worse!
-You liar!
-C'mon, you pansy!
(Fighting continues.)
-Allright. We'll call it a draw then.
-Oh I see. Running away are we? You yellow bastard! Come back here and take whats coming for you! I'll bite your legs off!

"You know that you've played Halo 2 to much when you sit down for dinner, pick your fork up, look at the knife, and in the corner of your vision, you see *Press X to pick up Press Y to dual wield*"
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #1
And you're sure this is good a legal. ;)

The graphics should be in some type of external file somewhere in the game directory. Or are they just incorporated into the executable somewhere?

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Warrior
Member # 1320
Profile #2
I don't think its evil since the game is free now. Its not like I'm ripping off some bigshot company by making money on their graphics. This is for a scenario that is actually supposed to make people play that game!

There is a file called "Graphics" which i opened using Graphic Converter, but theres only the interface there, not the actual monsters and weapons.

[ Thursday, August 11, 2005 12:34: Message edited by: :Slash: ]

--------------------
-T'is but a scratch!
(pause)
-I've had worse!
-You liar!
-C'mon, you pansy!
(Fighting continues.)
-Oh I see. Running away are we? You yellow bastard! Come back here and take whats coming for you! I'll bite your legs off!

"You know that you've played Halo 2 to much when you sit down for dinner, pick your fork up, look at the knife, and in the corner of your vision, you see *Press X to pick up Press Y to dual wield*"
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #3
If you're on a Mac use ResFool/ResEdit, and copy paste into a program like GraphicConverter. If you're on a PC, I don't know.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Warrior
Member # 1320
Profile #4
Man, thanks alot! I haven't tried it yet, but I will first thing in the morning.

--------------------
-T'is but a scratch!
(pause)
-I've had worse!
-You liar!
-C'mon, you pansy!
(Fighting continues.)

Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #5
I'm thinking you should find the extension to your Graphics, Google it, and figure out which program to use to open it best.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #6
Uh, Ben, files on Macs don't normally *have* file extensions.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!