Favorite Beatles Songs

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Favorite Beatles Songs
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #50
Simon & Garfunkel were more folksy than poppy, ADoS. Folk influences are most evident in the Beatles' sound circa '65. You recommendations were fairly good, ADoS, but I think a few more could be made. Good early Beatles folk songs include: "I'm A Loser," "I Don't Want To Spoil The Party," "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away," "I've Just Seen A Face," "Things We Said Today," "I'll Cry Instead," "I Call Your Name," "I'll Be Back," "A Hard Day's Night," "No Reply," "Tell Me What You See," and some others that aren't coming to me at the moment.

In terms of the later Beatles, ADoS covered much of note. However, I've got a few more folk-pop recommendations: "Girl," "Here Comes The Sun," "We Can Work It Out," "Wait," and "If I Needed Someone."

I'll post some recommendations as far as Michael Jackson and jazz go once I'm at my own computer and can go through the entire Beatles catalog.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.

Pages