(this topic or poll has been moved)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: (this topic or poll has been moved)
Warrior
Member # 5802
Profile #0
(this topic or poll has been moved)

its time is stop posting worthless posts and bringing posts back from the dead!!!!

[ Monday, June 20, 2005 19:24: Message edited by: Ice Drake ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 2 question(s). 6 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=kWbkaeKTvWLw"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=kWbkaeKTvWLw"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
polaris c'mon you know you want to
Avernum4 Averforge
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
1. This should be in the Avernum Trilogy or BoA forum.

2. Done before.

[ Monday, June 20, 2005 18:01: Message edited by: Dolphin. ]

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #2
2. Many times.

3. With your attempt at saying "Slithzerikai", you have won today's contest for Most Creative Spelling.

4. It's a Nephil, not a Nephill, sir.

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #3
Given that it also applies to BoA as well, I'd assume this is one of the few topics that actually does belong in General.

But it's still a lousy topic. :P

[ Monday, June 20, 2005 18:08: Message edited by: Ash Lael ]

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #4
For what it's worth, I prefer the nephilim. But I'm certainly not going to get into some pathetic debate about it. "Cats are cute" is about the only justification I've got.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #5
Um, yeah. The funny thing about this is that it looks like a mod edited his first post, when none actually did.

Well, not much to say here.