How Many People Play Custom Scenario's

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: How Many People Play Custom Scenario's
Warrior
Member # 5343
Profile #0
please vote.

[ Sunday, May 29, 2005 06:32: Message edited by: Kaos ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 2 question(s). 11 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=lVQmcbYWjiiY"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=lVQmcbYWjiiY"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
Mu Ha Ha Ha
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #1
Again, Kaos. This should be in Blades of Exile forum. You never learn do you?

I still play Blades of Exile. Blades of Avernum was just not cool and personal enough to beat BoE. Also, the conversations in BoE is more mystic. In fact, a good dialog can change so much of the game experience.

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Warrior
Member # 5343
Profile #2
okay can someonemove it then please it won't let me move and i thought it should go here because it isn't just for BoE it's for both

--------------------
Mu Ha Ha Ha
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #3
Eagle please don't start another BoE vs. BoA discussion. The question was if you play or beta test custom scenarios, not which game is better.

Kaos you don't need the apostrophe in “scenario's”.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00