What was your first post?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: What was your first post?
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #52
quote:
Originally written by hawk king:

quote:
Originally written by Student of Trinity:

My sympathies to hawk king on his extractions, but I fear I have less empathy for his disappointment because he 'didn't get to fight crap'. I don't believe I would enjoy it that much, myself, fighting crap.

I suppose it would help some if you didn't have to do your own laundry; but still. To each his own, I guess.

would you rather i say a few other four letter words ? i can think of a few. But i think the Coc says no swearing so i only say what i do not consider swearing crap and sucks but there are many many many other words i can think of. And you would be disappointed to if you had to sit around on your butt instead of fighting the people who were picking on your little brothers ? but nooo i didn't get to and i don't get to for round two weeks !!! two god d*** weeks no fighting no running no doing nothing but sit in a chair Im not even able to clean my room ! and for once in my life i want to. Thats just stupid oooohhh you had some TEETH taken out so you cant run around i mean what do teeth have to do with running and stuff ? i can understand fighting with being punched in the mouth and all but running has nothing to do with it.

oh and thanks for the sympathy on the teeth finally able to watch the alien and predator series

and how are my periods and exclamation marks doing ? better i hope

Would you rather I say a few other four-letter words? I can think of a few. However, I think the CoC says no swearing, so I only say what I don't consider swearing, such as "crap" and "sucks," but there are many other words I can think of.

Would you be disappointed if you had to sit around on your butt instead of fighting the people that were picking on your little brothers? But no, I don't get to and won't for around two weeks! Two [insert a questionable CoC violation here] weeks of no fighting, no running, and no doing anything but sitting in a chair. I'm not even able to clean my room, and for once in my life, I want to!

That's just stupid. Ooooh, you had some TEETH taken out, so you can't run around. I mean, what do teeth have to do with running and stuff? I can understand fighting---with being punched in the mouth and all---but running has nothing to do with it.

Oh, and thanks for the sympathy on the teeth. I'm finally able to watch the Alien and Predator series.

So how are my periods and exclamation marks doing? I hope they're better.

-------------------------------------------

Which they are. However, I still found your post a little more difficult to read that it could have been. Compare your post original with my "proofread edition" (which is not necessarily perfect either). However, just tell me which is easier to read and comprehend.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ

Pages