Since people always seem to be going "Yay, my 1000th post"

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Since people always seem to be going "Yay, my 1000th post"
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Archmagi Michael:

EDIT: Hey - most of the older bunch have voted, but not any of the newer lot! WHERE ARE YOU?
A lot of newer people are invisible, as said numerous times in this topic and countless times everywhere else. I did vote, however.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #26
Probably a lot of people that like to register on every forum they can find, which is a bad idea in my opinion. It's just a welcome to a load of spam E-mail, giving you E-mail address away like that.

And all those multiple accounts, too. :rolleyes:

On a side note, TGM's new account still has the "Apprentice" title and not "BANNED." Maybe he's being forgiven. :)

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #27
I dunno... I've put my e-mail up on pleanty of forums and rarely get any spam to my mailbox. Most forums have safeguards where you don't have to show your e-mail to the general public but even when I have forgone this precaution my spam count has not gone up.

Multiple accounts can be slightly annoying, but they can also be quite fun if used right. Especially if there's a small handful of people who know you but don't spill the beans. The inside jokes made can be quite hillarious and the final reveal even more so. Of course a reveal spoils future fun so an additional account must be accured for the game to continue. And on subsequent accounts one can use what they have learned from previous reveals to be more devious. Tis' all in good humor really... ;)

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #28
quote:
Originally written by 1001011001000:

Probably a lot of people that like to register on every forum they can find...
I believe that a lot of them merely try and have a bet with their mates as to who can get the highest number of acounts on forums in a period of time. Its very tedious, and this website was going to be one of those 'this is boring, I'm going' sites, until I realised that it wasn't half bad.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris

Pages