Ouch

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Ouch
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by VCH:

What's Netball. Is that like handball?
As Thuryl said, its like basketball except you can't run with the ball. It is also more of a female sport. Personally I don't like it because I just find it slow because you can't move with the ball. However, I don't know what handball is, so I won't be able to tell you wether they are similar or not.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #26
Handball is like basketball only with a smaller ball, and with a soccer goal instead of a net.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #27
Yes that is handball. I hate handball. As a goalie it's so annoying when virtually everybody that plays has the ability to take your head off. Hands and balls being thrown at you do not mix, unless it's dodge ball. Now indoor soccer that's a sweet game. :D Futsal isn't as good. I mean whoever heard of not using the walls. Imagine hockey without the boards! In fact I think basic outdoor football should have boards too and the net and field should be smaller. There should be hitting and different offside rules. Don't kill me for those suggestions soccer fanatics. They're just a few ideas I've come up with after many years of playing.

[ Friday, April 29, 2005 23:00: Message edited by: VCH ]

--------------------
I stop rubber at 160km/h, five times a week.
CANUCKS
RESPEK!
My Style
The Knight Between Posts.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4445
Profile #28
quote:
Originally written by Sprung Spring:

Did you get it put back into place in that match?
It was during practice, and I put it back in myself. Apparently, I could have done bad things to the ligaments by doing so, but I got lucky.

[ Saturday, April 30, 2005 08:23: Message edited by: PoD person ]
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #29
quote:
Originally written by VCH:

Yes that is handball. I hate handball. As a goalie it's so annoying when virtually everybody that plays has the ability to take your head off. Hands and balls being thrown at you do not mix, unless it's dodge ball. Now indoor soccer that's a sweet game. :D Futsal isn't as good. I mean whoever heard of not using the walls. Imagine hockey without the boards! In fact I think basic outdoor football should have boards too and the net and field should be smaller. There should be hitting and different offside rules. Don't kill me for those suggestions soccer fanatics. They're just a few ideas I've come up with after many years of playing.
If anything, the net should be bigger . :) A lot of the time you miss the net anyway, so making it smaller is not a good idea. But otherwise, most are interesting ideas.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris

Pages