Benedictus XVI has a twin brother...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Benedictus XVI has a twin brother...
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #25
Alright then Thuryl, define spam for me and I'll make my posts less spammy.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #26
When you post just to agree with something somebody else has already said, that's spam. When you make a one-line post that gives no new information, that's spam. When you post just for the sake of posting, that's spam. Don't do it.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #27
quote:
Originally written by Alorael:

I want 10,000 posts soon, but you don't see me reviving every topic that ever was, do you?
The nasty thing about post counts and round numbers is that they grow so far apart after a while... :P

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #28
I have two round numbers coming up, neither of which is post count. I'll post for both of them!

—Alorael, who also just missed posting for 8700 posts. Sure, it's not a perfect number, but hundreds are round enough.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00

Pages