Gaudium Magnum.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Gaudium Magnum.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #0
Except I'm not Catholic.

Still, this is an important news event, so here: BBC News on New Pope

Apparently, Ratzinger walked out of conclave a Pope just as much as when he walked in, in spite of any ancient proverbs on the subject.

He chose the name "Benedict XVI", which would remind some people of the Benedictine Order also known as the "Olivetians". So if you twist it a bit, St. Malachy has been right again with his "Gloria Olivae".

Thoughts?

Edit: Gah. THREE HOURS late and I didn't even notice the other thread. So shoot me.

You can lock this thread now, folks.

[ Tuesday, April 19, 2005 10:58: Message edited by: And wings immortal made for him ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik