Nooooo!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Nooooo!
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #0
I can't believe it! I just can't believe it! Mozilla Firefox has just that none of the other forums I'm member to can be found. So I'm stuck here. It's driving me insane! (Well, MORE insane anyway."
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
OMG!, and...

[ Wednesday, April 13, 2005 08:04: Message edited by: Dolphin ]

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #2
:) Mostly everybody sticks on Spiderweb. Remember: spiders use a very refined glue ...

--------------------
^ö^ vegetarians are sexy.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #3
... I care.

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Wise Man is quite the:

... I care.
I remember when my keyboard broke down, and I spent ten minutes to make a spam post about it on Spiderweb using only my mouse, and you said that. Man did you ever brighten my day, I felt so loved. Seriously. I believe you were the only one who replied. :)

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #5
How could you write a message using your mouse only? Just out of curiosity what message was it?

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #6
Copy and paste, my friend.

Aran: I thought you were trolling that time :P

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #7
Don't worry, Spiderweb isn't that bad. At least you can post a bunch of spam. :D

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #8
Windows XP has a tool called the "symbol table" or similar. With that, you can paste any special (or standard) character of any given font, without using the keyboard.

Oh, and "trolling" might even be the word, if you take trolling to mean posting nonsense in order to get attention. And ben, posting a bunch of spam is possible, but it gives one a bad reputation, and within the meritocracy that are these boards, a bad reputation is not a pleasant thing to have.

[ Wednesday, April 13, 2005 20:23: Message edited by: Rebel without a Clue ]

--------------------
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #9
quote:
Originally written by Frozen feet:

I can't believe it! I just can't believe it! Mozilla Firefox has just that none of the other forums I'm member to can be found. So I'm stuck here. It's driving me insane! (Well, MORE insane anyway."
I doubt your browser is the trouble. Sounds more like DNS problems at your ISP's end. Nothing to do but wait for it to clear up and maybe write an angry letter.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #10
Nothing so complicated. The reason actually was, that all those pages were being updated simultaneously. However, I encountered another problem: all my former accounts were erased in the process, and to register again I need a cellphone. So I'm stuck nevertheless :D . (And if you were wondering, I don't have a cellphone.)

--------------------
Somebody PLEASE turn the heat on.
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #11
IMAGE(http://www.bearkey.com/photos/1093973822-spam.gif) IMAGE(http://www.bearkey.com/photos/1093973822-spam.gif) IMAGE(http://www.bearkey.com/photos/1093973822-spam.gif)

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #12
Note that this topic would be half-way down the first page and well on its way to merciful death by now if you hadn't yanked it back with those pictures.

—Arancaytar, who always feels some deep-seated satisfaction when a topic dies from natural causes rather than requiring a mercy-sniping from Alo. It restores trust in the natural order of the forum.

--------------------
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #13
No offense, but I think you may be asking for a sniping from Alo unless he gave you permission to use his sig.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #14
He has a point, Aran.

[ Saturday, April 16, 2005 14:04: Message edited by: Sprung Spring ]

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #15
I now have two reasons to administer the sweet kiss of death. Therefore, from sheer perversity, I shall refuse to do so!

—Alorael, who will, however, thank you kindly for refraining from resurrecting spam in order to call it spam. Everyone is well aware without the label, actually.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00