is there a way to make it possable to Edit your other accounts posts

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: is there a way to make it possable to Edit your other accounts posts
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #0
is there a way to make it possable to Edit your other accounts posts i am having trouble with figuring if its possible

--------------------
Why are you reading this ?
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #1
If you log in for each of your accounts, I imagine you should be able to Edit them. If you mean can you Edit all your accounts while logged in as one of them, that shouldn't be possible, since only mods, administrators and the account owners are supposed to.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #2
:confused: What do you mean?
You can edit all of your posts by using the edit button. And you can edit all of your accounts by the option "view/update profile".

edit: BSC beated me :P

[ Tuesday, April 12, 2005 07:56: Message edited by: spy.there ]

--------------------
^ö^ vegetarians are sexy.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #3
No.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #4
Log on to the other account.

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
Or stick with only one account.

—Alorael, who does not understand this need for multiple accounts. If you want a new one, fine, but what can you possibly do with several concurrent active accounts besides make trouble and hide behind anonymity?
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #6
Making trouble anonymously is way underrated. Shouldn't this alone be a reason for double accounts?

Also, you can have enlightening conversations with yourself. It will look embarassing once Imban calls you out, of course (and make no mistake, it's almost always Imban; he's unmasked me twice before), but in the meantime, you can satisfy whatever schizophrenic urges you might have.

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #7
I prefer one account as well. I could always change my name if need be. I doubt I'm well known enough for anyone to remember my number.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #8
no it's mainly becous for a wile i couldnt use this so i made king of hawks and at that time i remade the geneforge 2 editor and now i cant update it :(

--------------------
Why are you reading this ?