Cheap OEM software...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Cheap OEM software...
Apprentice
Member # 5596
Profile #0
Hi, just got MS Windows XP andMS Office XP both from an online market http://www.freewebs.com/buy-software1/ with $78.00 both. Does anyone knows if it is a good price for these or not? The stuff is great, but want to see if i did a good deal...
Thanks,
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #1
You know, you'd come across as more believable if you posted productively for a while before moving on to the spamming.

Get rid of the trash.

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #2
E-mail address doesn't help much either.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #3
On top of that, it's a freewebs account. Unbelievable amateurish. It isn't fun iwithout complaining to some domain name registrant or ISP.

On the other hand, complaining to freewebs would get the site off the web faster than you can say "Terms of Service". I think I will do that to brighten an otherwise gloomy day.

Edit: And what a pity. The site looks wonderfully made. I wonder how someone would afford that kind of professional web design, but not get themselves a domain?

Edit2: By the way, just out of interest, is it legal for another company to sell MS products at reduced prices - are those still licensed programs, or some kind of rip-off?

[ Tuesday, March 15, 2005 14:56: Message edited by: I'm Late, I'm Late, For ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
Legal or not, it's against the CoC in several ways. I sentence this topic to die the death.

—Alorael, who will carry out the sentence with all due haste.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00