Online Ordering

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Online Ordering
Warrior
Member # 4971
Profile Homepage #0
One day I requested avernum triology with mastercard, but the credit card number was rejected,the question is: is there any problem because i´m from another country
Posts: 65 | Registered: Wednesday, September 15 2004 07:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Shouldn't be. Are you sure you correctly entered the entire number, along with any other information requested?

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #2
I've ordered and had no problems, and live in Venezuela.

Is your card an International Card? That's a possible problem, make sure it is. And as Thuryl mentioned, double check that you wrote in all the numbers.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
Are you sure you selected MasterCard as the type of credit card used to order?

—Alorael, who has neglected to do that once or twice. It doesn't expedite his order.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 4971
Profile Homepage #4
Yes, i used my father´s credit card that is master card, i putted the corretly credit card number and the name on credit card that´s my fathers name... i make something wrong?
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #5
I would say try again. Maybe your card isn't accepted outside of Brazil for some reason.

[ Saturday, February 26, 2005 23:10: Message edited by: VCH ]

--------------------
I stop rubber at 160km/h, five times a week.
CANUCKS
RESPEK!
My Style
The Knight Between Posts.
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #6
Have you ever used that card to order anything in America before?

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Warrior
Member # 4971
Profile Homepage #7
i haven´t but thanks all, i will try again, if anything goes wrong i´ll post again, cya