Geneforge and G2 walkthroughs

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Geneforge and G2 walkthroughs
Apprentice
Member # 5480
Profile Homepage #0
I noticed that some Spiderweb games have walkthroughs. But Geneforge does not, (cheats are cool though! :cool: ) And Geneforge 2 is not even on the Neat Stuff list! :mad: I can't get past the second level of the tutorial part! (Right after you learn to make a fyora!) Please tell me there a walkthroughs!

:confused:

--------------------
Placebo Software, there's anecdotal evidence that it works!

http://placebo.95mb.com
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Check the forum headers for the GF1 and GF2 forums. There are links to the GameFAQ walkthroughs.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #2
This is not the GF or GF2 forums. Post there, not here.

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #3
Hey GG. For what is worth:

At first it may seem daunting to know where and how to post and so on, and you may feel tempted to drop it all on general.

Hope this helps:

a) If you have a game specific question, try to post the question in the forum that is dedicated to the game.

b) Leave General for the things that have nothing to do with anything, not even something remotely.

c) If the problem is technical, use the technical forum.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you in the other thread, but you may wanna give SubTerra a try. Don't know if it is your cup of tea, but the demo will tell.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)