games

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: games
Apprentice
Member # 5434
Profile #0
Does anyone know if there any good games that i can down load on to my phone? or any ring tones?
Does anyone know where i can get any good cheap mobile phone accessories - genuine accessories though.
there is one i found [URL removed. Spammers never win.]

[ Wednesday, January 26, 2005 12:22: Message edited by: Jewelry Retrieval Service ]

--------------------
www.dontpayretail.co.uk[/url]
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #1
If there was a God, you ad-spammers would burn in hell.

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Warrior
Member # 4973
Profile #2
If there were moderators, they would lock this topic riiiiiiiiight now!

--------------------
There are three kinds of people in the world: those who think, those who think they think, and those who would rather die than think.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Thursday, September 16 2004 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #3
Of course there are moderators. Blasphemous unbeliever.

The existence of moderators can be seen all around us! Whence do the locked topics come from? Evolution? No, mark my words, we are looking at the work of an intelligent authority here.

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #4
Please don't push your beliefs on the rest of us. Simple evolution does indeed explain the locking of topics. These boards have over the years developed an anbility to sense what is unhealthy for them. they have developed a method that varies in name by forum, but is uniform throughout.
I assert that there are no Moderators. Mods are just part of the boards own natural being.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
One little stupid violation of the CoC and everyone feels a need to reply. Honestly!

—Alorael, who will take a moment to suggest that maybe there will be EXILE FOR PHONE!!!! before locking the topic.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00