games

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: games
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #25
Darn you Aran, you just insulted the game I'm presently playing and wasting time on.

It can have good graphics, it just depends on how much effort someone has put into a "world". Though there is alot of sitting around and jabbering.

Also, it has counted how much time I've wasted over the last year and a half. Over eight hundred and twenty hours. Jeez, I get bored easily. The curse of being a student...

EDIT: Aran, unless someone is guilty of name theft, how did I know you'd be an Aeri player? I'm a CV/Aeri/EG player.

[ Friday, January 28, 2005 04:11: Message edited by: FatBatMonkey ]

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #26
Well, for some o' them old classic games that have since been released freely, you can go to the Classic Gaming Archive. It's a pretty cool site.

Or, for old foreign-platform games that run on those sweet applications called emulators, you can check out this site or get a small selection from the previous site.

Of course, I assume you want free games and not shareware or commercial games...

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ

Pages