Need Advice

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Need Advice
Apprentice
Member # 5419
Profile #0
Ok, i've been learning C++ for the past few months now and just made my first rpg. However, it has very little graphics, and the graphics i DO have are made out of "-" and such. Any tips on how to incorperate graphics in future games? or book titles/URL addresses? Because one thing i like about an rpg is being able to wander around a world, and without graphics, it's just not as fufilling.

--------------------
for all those looking for a great read, buy Philip Pullman's "His Dark Materials" series of books.
Warrior
Member # 5322
Profile #1
googling for 'c++ graphics tutorials' brought up a couple of interesting sites.

check it out yourself, however, since i personally don't have any idea on programming :-)
Shock Trooper
Member # 4557
Profile #2
Look up something called the Image Processing Library (IPL). It's a pretty advanced library that follows STL conventions, and I'm pretty sure its cross-platform. I'm not sure it supports many file types, but making your own image processing code can be very tedious.