Fantasy Stories

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Fantasy Stories
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #26
That, or dead.

--------------------
"Son--err," her father said, "I mean... Daughter, I give you your first and only sword. Use it for with skill for great villainy." Nanoisms

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery - WannabeCool Forums
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #27
It's much easier to keep writing after you've been published than it is to get started in a writing career. Because of that, authors are more likely either to have made many attempts, which take years, or to have been publishing for years. New, young authors are rare.

—Alorael, who thinks that the Spidwebbers collectively are sure to have written several million words here. So, who's up for a massively multiauthor writing game? Will it have the same tendencies towards "lol" and "u r stoopid newb" as MMORPGs?
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #28
Actually, we have had a lot of multi-authoring projects on Spiderweb already, haven't we? They did not all fail...

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #29
I don't think I have written that many words. But I don't even know where my stories are headed. Or my writting career. But this isn't about me.

--------------------
"I am Batman". Batman.

"No one could touch me, I was Escobars Guy"

George Jung-Blow.

"Dare to disturb the Universe". The Chocolate War.

There is nothing sadder Than wasted Talent.

Lorenzo, A Bronx Tale.

Pages