How do I get people to go back to an old topic?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: How do I get people to go back to an old topic?
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #0
Here is the situation. I posted my Group Guard script in the Blades of Avernum Editor forum, but now I want to ask for some help with it.

But posting again would be double posting, editing won't draw its attention, and creating another topic would be redundant.

What would you do in a situation like this?

By the way, I have the real question placed in the my topic. And yes, this was an elaborate scheme to get a conversation going and for some people to help me with the thing.

--------------------
What do I put here?
-Garrison
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
If a topic is dead and you want to revive it for good reason, a double post is acceptable. The alternative is to make a new topic with essentially the same contents, and there's no benefit to that.

—Alorael, who has always viewed the no double posting rule as more of a limit on spam and a safeguard for courtesy than an ironclad law. Expediency is more important than number of consecutive posts.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #2
Thank you, Your Postliness. Seriously, though, I can't figure out how to solve the problem described in my topic...

--------------------
What do I put here?
-Garrison
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #3
I recommend linking to it from this topic as well.

--------------------
PhoenixNinjas!
Ninja-Moderation!
What we need is Urban Wisdom!
Vote Wise Man!