Monster Rancher

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Monster Rancher
Apprentice
Member # 4348
Profile #0
BLASPHEMER! I imagine some of you are saying (only spelled right) but this game was neat back in the day. But what i really want to know is how come there's not a PC RPG equivilant of this game!? THAT WOULD BE GREAT! Imagine picking your allies from a massive list of creatures available due to your extensive gaming/music/dvd library!? of course some balancing factor would have to be introduced to disallow simply searching for the best monster you have and dominating the game (perhaps allow anyone to get any beast but have it's strengths dependant upon main character lvl?) and a plausible breeding program would be a nice but unneccesary addition (jeeze im a horrible speller on this forum!) But anyways I digress.... WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A GAME LIKE THIS!? Or even one similar to geneforge but with a larger emphasis on creatures such as several lvls of creature evolution, a lvl based evolution scheme, plausible breeding schemes, or whatever!.... hmm actually should this post go in the GF board? Bah I dunno so anyways does anyone else think this would be a good idea? (Holy crap i typed a lot right there....)

--------------------
HEY! YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME THERE YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #1
What game are you talking about, just out of interest? Geneforge?

And if so, I must say I fail to understand the gist of your post... there *is* a PC version of both games... so what is your point? :confused:

--------------------
Visit The Santharian Dream and its RP board. Or the Encyclopaedia Ermariana!
Got a brain? Go to Polaris!
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
To a conspiracy for downfall and desperance
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey (freely translated)
Infiltrator
Member # 1220
Profile Homepage #2
*cough* Look at title *cough*

--------------------
Getapc
--------------------
The Flaming Sword of not perfict grammer has now become The Flaming Sword of Pretty Good Grammar.
--------------------
Warning pretty good grammar behind.▓
--------------------
A guy with not so perfict grammer has changed to A guy with pretty good grammar.
--------------------
I shortened my signature more.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #3
I'm not going to say that this game was good in the past, as, frankly, it sucked.