*bangs head on desk*

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: *bangs head on desk*
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #50
So what was the reason behind writing that post, then? IMAGE(tongue02.gif)

--------------------
- The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #51
The whole point was pretty self-explanatory. If you would quit paying too much attention to the not-as-seriously-meant-as-you-think-it-is third paragraph, you'd realize that the first was in response to "yiffy", the second was in response to Alorael's sig item about the changing of the moniker.

The third quite obviously was a response to Tommy's concern and the posts to that afterward. And if you think about it, from the wording of your posts, if I hadn't mentioned misc., then you wouldn't have taken exception, in all probability. What's the fixation?

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

In conclusion, quack, moooo and phenonemenonmenonnon... Oh Poo.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_RP/index.php Try it!
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #52
To be perfectly honest for this single time.. I can read, fool (no, I'll swap that with the word 'silly', I've no intentions of getting sued by an insulted foreigner), and there's nothing I haven't understood in this topic, whatever you think.

Still being honest, you don't actually turn me on, and the only reason I began taking part in this discussion at the first place is that you among a few other newbies (and I don't use the word in it's negative meaning here) kept chewing about how Misc. was oh-so-good and how it's-gone-now-how-sad. The sad fact just happens to be, you know, that most of the whiners haven't even seen Misc. (well, other than it's corpse, which is still linked to in various places), and that's hilarious. Pathethic, but hilarious. I don't know of you, perhaps you are an older member hiding under a new account (like many others, including me), in which case I apologize. If not, hey, here a few facts, listen carefully!

Misc. was closed before you even joined the boards! You can't have any memories from it's times, nor can you "miss" it!

And my fixation? Oh, Boeing and all the other young Swedish schoolboys. Anything else you wish to know about the subject?

..and sorry if I failed to answer to something, didn't bother reading through all your emotional whining.[/tmstyle]

[didn't mean to make it that hostile]

[ Tuesday, May 04, 2004 05:00: Message edited by: KommandoV ]

--------------------
- The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #53
I am quite amused... for a start, misc was closed a whole year after I joined. I lurked like no-ones' business while it was up, and only came out of lurking a relatively short time ago. You can tell this from my member num., and join date. I also remember.

"Still being honest, you don't actually turn me on" ...? ...?!?!?!!!! What the FF is that about? Did you mis-word?

I am never insulted and have no plan of doing so at this stage. My surmisation was indeed obviously correct. TM is more scathing anyway. And yes, I do want to know something else - if a tree falls in the forest and no-one is around to hear it, does it still have "quality"?

N/O mate. Good to see you've stopped using imitation monikers.

EDIT: Oh yes, now we're on the subject, what was your previous account?

[ Monday, May 03, 2004 11:11: Message edited by: FatBatMonkey ]

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #54
Seems I misread, and took Ferox' info instead of your's. I aplogize for that, mr. who 'never gets insulted'. You're a bad liar, by the way.

And perhaps try reading a sentence to the end before trying to comment on it. You don't turn me on, and that was used to 'describe' how I only began whining because some newer members whined of how they're missing Misc., and that there's nothing personal behind this, dolt.

quote:
if a tree falls in the forest and no-one is around to hear it, does it still have "quality"?
I see no relevance to this topic and subject here, but I could be wrong, as all the puns and sayings aren't familiar to me, so please, in case you weren't just trying to be clever, could you tell me why the hell did you bring THAT up.

quote:
N/O mate. Good to see you've stopped using imitation monikers.

EDIT: Oh yes, now we're on the subject, what was your previous account?
Now, you made me laugh again.

--------------------
- The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #55
No, you mis-understand, I am insulted, similar to my never-ending habit of getting into arguements here for no good reason even though I try avoididng it. But I never take offence to anything anyone says. If I did, it would break my Humanics.

Bald liar would be more true, yet it would still be untrue.

I make everyone laugh sooner or later. The "if a tree etc." is basically my way of saying this is damnibly stupid. Which it is, because you took exception from an idle remark because you thought I had no knowledge about it, when I did. Stupidity on wheels, with a stick. And because I fear that you have mis-interpreted N/O; it actually is a shortening for no offence intended whatsoever.

--------------------

La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #56
*looks at first post, rolls eyes, sighs at tha irony, draws blade and ends the pain*

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES

Pages