Galactic Core History Contest

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Galactic Core History Contest
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #0
As some of you will know, for the past month and a half, the spam threads in GC have had a theme. That theme has been to tell the story of a historical figure in pictorial format.

The competition is now closed, but voting is not yet finished. There have been very few votes thus far and voting closes at the end of the month. It'd be nice to have more votes than entries, so please head on down to http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=000077 and place your votes.

--------------------
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
I'll tell you my story, man
Though I wish I'd never been born
I'm loose at the seams,
I've broken my dreams
And my hand it shakes the pen
Come on, come on now baby,
Let the good times roll again
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #1
I've been putting this off, but I suppose if the deadline is in a mere two days, there's very little time left to waste. As so few votes have been thus far submitted, perhaps we should extend the deadline on voting. What say you all to Valentine's Day as a new deadline?

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #2
I'd go with that idea. I doubt anybody else will object to getting more votes in.

--------------------
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
I'll tell you my story, man
Though I wish I'd never been born
I'm loose at the seams,
I've broken my dreams
And my hand it shakes the pen
Come on, come on now baby,
Let the good times roll again
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #3
That post is quit odd. I love History and everything, but I really don't care about any of those people.

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!