1 problem Alorael

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: 1 problem Alorael
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Infuriated Slith:

Talk to the administrators not to us.
Not like they would care what you had to say versus the opinion of the entire Spiderweb community.

Actually, I would. Please, talk to me, and tell me what you would do differently.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #26
Seven words say it all. Dear God.

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #27
quote:
Originally written by Mercenary:

quote:
Originally written by Jonah Zolohahni:

Maybe they have and they think it sucks... just a possibility.
Once again you prove your stupidity. You can't create a good RP while 3 really stupid, and overly lame ones are taking place.

Thee problem here is, where is the explaination as to why I am proving my stupidity? If you were an almighty God, I'd just consider you claiming this as a reason to my stupidity.

Oh, yes, the "Can't Create A Blah Blah Blah". Perhaps only you think they are lame. Perhaps I shouldn't know that, for I am not an active member of these RP's. Perhaps reasons are a good thing to include and opinions are not facts. Facts are what you should be going for. Give me three, or maybe four good reasons why my stupidity shows, and maybe I will not consider you an annoying prick and a whining idiot.

--------------------
Professor Frost gives me ideas.
Professor Frost has many an eye.
Professor Frost always foils my plans.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #28
Like I stated earlier, I think we all ought to stop responding to Mercenary, and only resume conversation with him when and if he cleans up his act and actually starts contributing to the Spidweb community. I understand that the stuff Merc spews aggravates everyone, including myself, but we really should move on. All these flames and counter-flames are getting to be a major distraction. I would suggest again that all of these flamefest topics be locked.

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #29
But this is quite enjoyable, and besides, gets one's post count up pretty quickly!

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #30
It may be enjoyable to flame at Merc, but I have a sinking feeling that he's deriving a lot of pleasure out of getting such a huge response from his simplistic whining.

And if you wanted a high post count, TGM, why didn't you just keep your old account?

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #31
Sarcasm

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

Also, just because I'm bored.. Mercenary, don't worry, as..

IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards 1 problem Alorael (2)_files/Jesus%20Loves%202.png)

[ Wednesday, November 05, 2003 09:59: Message edited by: Ken Kaniff ]

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Warrior
Member # 246
Profile #32
I say the admins make a section called RP and move all related topics to that section. That's the easiest way to deal with it.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #33
*shudders*

There will not be an RP forum. The Arena and Polaris are enough.

Zxquez, cool down.

Goodbye to this topic too.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00

Pages