I'M LEAVING, WHO CARES!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I'M LEAVING, WHO CARES!
Warrior
Member # 2627
Profile Homepage #0
I haven't posted on this board for months partly because it is going down the f-ing toilet, I could go out in a spectacular way, by getting myself banned by doing an immpression of slipknot, but i'm not going to, i'm just going to say that this board is full of *******s, and people who don't give a f@#*, i don't care about the swearing now because what would be the point in banning me huh, in the words of Johnny rotten, "ever get the feeling youve been cheated??"

--------------------
NUKE NORTH KOERA (No offence to any Koreans)

"Bouts of insanity stop us all going mad.":- Spike Milligan

I mod supaniks ass at Random_stupidity

NFC FOREVER!!!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
Goodbye, then.

—Alorael, who doesn't usually mind goodbye topics. Posting after being absent to say you're gone and you're angry about it is a bit over the top, though.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #2
Ahh,so young yet so angry...Darn that rap music.

I see.Some of us will miss you and some won't.Well goodbye.

--------------------
Don't expect the expected
expect the unexpected
if you expect the expected
I expect you will remain unexpected.
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #3
NOBODY CARES

--------------------
You are my precious thing
Thing of speed and beauty,
You are my precious thing
As long as you remain beneath me
-- Big Black
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #4
Some do care Ready Men.Please don't make people feen bad on purrpose.I know how he feels because the EXACT same thing happend to me.

--------------------
Don't expect the expected
expect the unexpected
if you expect the expected
I expect you will remain unexpected.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #5
I, um, vaguely remember your name. But since you have left, I shall rephrase your post, kindly ask OM to lay off the weed, and lock the topic.

Brenitt-Ihrno : I HAVE RETURNED FROM BEING GONE! ALSO GOODBYE FOREVER. BTW, I WILL NOT GET BANNED FOR GOING OUT IN A SPECTACULAR WAY, BUT I SHALL TRY TO GET MYSELF BANNED ANYWAY ^_^

OM - "Ahh,so young yet so angry...Darn that rap music."? What in the infinite flesh-fueled blazes of the six-hundred sixty-six levels of the Abyss are you on?