OBoE Enhancement Documentation

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: OBoE Enhancement Documentation
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #0
Hello. This topic is to discuss ideas on how best to document the changes made in OBoE. Do people have any ideas on a good way to do this?

So far we have five changes on the Mac side:
1) Node limit has been removed.
2) Command key is an interrupt allowing a quit option during node execution for debugging.
3) Petrification touch has been added/fixed.
4) Select PC now allows random PC selection by CPU.
5) Town Hostile node has been changed to a Set Attitude node.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #1
A start would be an //OBoE// comment or something whenever you make a change, make it easier to find...

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #2
Currently, OBoE is in a separate repository ( http://khoth.ath.cx/~khoth/OBoE/ ). If you want to see the differences, you can get that and normal BoE, and "darcs push" from OBoE to BoE and see what shows up.

--------------------
Barcoorah: I even did it to a big dorset ram.

New Mac BoE
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #3
Updated the list. Eventually I will prepare a more thorough documentation. There are still many other features/fixes to be done.

Note that these mostly apply to the Mac version. Some work will need to be done porting the OBoE changes to PC.

--------------------
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #4
Update: Added the Wiki for OBoE at Desperance. It is very much under construction, but it should keep track of the changes made. Before making any changes, consult the wiki.

OBoE Feature Enhancements Wiki

--------------------