Registering a demo question, also regarding cd.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Registering a demo question, also regarding cd.
Apprentice
Member # 9970
Profile #0
I got the CD.. and I want to register a demo or two while waiting for the CD. Well, how do I send the regestration code to them? And is there any other info I should place in the sent item besides my name and the fact that I ordered the cd? And, when will the CD come? I ordered the normal mail.
Warrior
Member # 8131
Profile Homepage #1
Comes standard USPS, depending on your distance from the west coast, 2-7 days I would imagine. I think it took 3 days to get to me in Iowa.

--------------------
http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/join.asp?idr=412684821
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
Send an email to Jeff and include enough information that he can match you up with your order.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #3
I only order the games on CD.

You should get your CD in about a week, maybe two at most, from when you sent out the order. If you gave an email address, Jeff will send you an email confirming your order. You should then be able to just send your registration code(s) with a reply email.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.
If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Oh well. Another day, another dementia.
Warrior
Member # 10234
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by The Mystic:

I only order the games on CD.

I'll be doing that from now on, too. I upgrade my PC and play around with operating systems too much to keep bugging Spiderware about a reg. code.

Besides, 10 years from now if I want to go back and play them, the CD's will always install and play just fine.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #5
Exactly my point in nearly all cases. That, and my download speed is mind-numbingly slow. (Please don't ask, you really don't want to know.)

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.
If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Oh well. Another day, another dementia.
Warrior
Member # 8131
Profile Homepage #6
Big fan of the disks myself, no muss no fuss. Install and go. If there is ever a problem, or heaven forbid, Spiderweb were to cease business I still have easy access to the games for very little extra cost.

--------------------
http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/join.asp?idr=412684821