Exile III Main Menu cutscene

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Exile III Main Menu cutscene
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #0
There is a cutscene on the main menu of Exile III.
Where is the cave in which the cutscene is based on?
If it exists, is it in Avernum 3?

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.
Muffins n' Hell. Note that revisions of the first part is down the list.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
It does not exist in E3 or A3. It's just a fun intro.

—Alorael, who recreated Yarik's Temple with BoE, complete with guards, dialogue (as messages, sadly), and fireball trap. It was a highly pointless exercise, but it was fun.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 8006
Profile #2
Although... If you wanted you could give it a place in a BoE or BoA scenario. ;)

--------------------
Why light the way? When you can just blow up the entire area with your spells long before your brain realises it's dark.

E.T.=Emperor Tullegor
E.T.=Extra Terrestial
Does anyone think there's a hint here?
No Offence.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Umber and Chartreuse:

—Alorael, who recreated Yarik's Temple with BoE, complete with guards, dialogue (as messages, sadly), and fireball trap. It was a highly pointless exercise, but it was fun.
You know, that sounds rather interesting, despite being pointless. If you don't mind, I'd like to see that.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
That was unfortunately two computers ago. I'm not sure the scenario still exists anywhere I can get to it, and if it does I have no idea where it is. It's not among any of the begun and abandoned scenarios I can find in the BoE folder, but there are more scattered all over.

—Alorael, who doesn't think it would take too much work to remake it. It's just a matter of watching the E3 opening again and again.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #5
That's okay, I was just more curious than anything else. Thanks anyway, though.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.