i need some more help.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: i need some more help.
Warrior
Member # 6368
Profile Homepage #0
ok. i need help with the ending of exile3

1. what leve of strength to bash the door that leads to the orb of thralni? the one with all the bandits.

2. what level of strength to bash the door after you go through the teleporter and kill the ghouls and giants cockroachs in the filth factory?

3.how do i get into the tower of magi?

4. if i train magic does it erase my priest spells i learned from the amana?

5. is there a item list? i need it to get some items because my editor is not registered

[ Monday, December 26, 2005 20:07: Message edited by: green kid ]

--------------------
MMORPG developed by jagex ltd. Join RuneScape.com today!

hawk kings editor edited by me for geneforge 2
http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=16&t=000906#00 0000
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
1, 2: I don't know. Some doors can't be bashed, though. Try unlocking them magically.

3: The portal in the Portal Fortress leads to the Tower of Magi once you've recovered the Orb of Thralni. You need to have permission from Anaximander to go through it, which you can get after ending any of the monster plagues.

4. I don't remember if training makes you forget priest spells, but I don't think it does. It does take away the other benefits, though, such as skill boosts. You also lose all your old mage spells, which includes several that you can't learn anywhere.

5. No. The editor is free with any registration now, though.

—Alorael, who isn't exactly sure how to take advantage of that offer if you don't have the editor from when you registered.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by green kid:

ok. i need help with the ending of exile3

1. what leve of strength to bash the door that leads to the orb of thralni? the one with all the bandits.

Which door is that? At the cult of the sacred item? (Or was that in Avernum3 only?)

quote:
2. what level of strength to bash the door after you go through the teleporter and kill the ghouls and giants cockroachs in the filth factory?

Again, i can't remember there actually was a door there...

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Warrior
Member # 6368
Profile Homepage #3
everything is solved but the problem with tower of magi. how the heck to i get in there lol

--------------------

http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=16&t=000906#00 0000
Warrior
Member # 6368
Profile Homepage #4
NEVER MIND everything is solved now. its day 160 so now i gotta save everything...

--------------------

Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #5
Yeah, you can certainly get to the Tower of Magi on Day 160. Rather easily. But before that, you don't even have to recover the Orb of Thrahni to get there. You just have to destroy the slimes or roaches and then talk to Anaximander.

Or did you get that already?

--------------------
-ben4808
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #6
Green kid instead of double posting, use the "edit" button instead.

--------------------
George Bush is a Nazi - Eric Cartmen

I'm not as think you stoned I am
Visit the RIFQ Forums