A ghost in Exile II - Crystal Soul

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A ghost in Exile II - Crystal Soul
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #0
I found a ghost in Exile II - Crystal Soul down the river between the starter town and the spider caves. It said there were ogres south of its position and that it was ashamed of itself and wanted me to take revenge for him. The question is, where exactly are the ogres and can I get there with the unregistred version?
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #1
There is a secret passage in the cave wall near the ghost. Go south and find another secret wall in the east side of the cave. The ogres are in there, but make sure you've got a decent party because they can be pretty tough at a low level.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #2
the exact place of the second secret door, is all the way south, near that hut like building, were the sliths live. go west, to the dead end. there to the west there is a secret door.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #3
Party and party... I got a single Lv.10 magic warrior who I let cast Haste and several Bless and usually I win. I actually managed to kill the empire company west of the ghost, of course it was partially luck and much thanks to the web I throwed which disabled the dangerous mage, somehow and mostly thanks to the mithral chain mail I bought in the shop southeast of the empire company.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #4
So you did find them? By the way, I must say that these empire warrios are MUCH easier to defeat in exile than in Avernum. I got away with killing them without actually getting really, really, really hurt. of course I had to heal now and then, but once you take out the mage and certainly the empire archer, the rest can be butchered easily.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #5
Whats the point of killing those ogres anyway? I went back to that ghost and all it said was that it prayed for something and nothing else happened.

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #6
No topic Necromancy please.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by -T-O-E-N-A-I-L-:

No topic Necromancy please.
Unless a new question is asked that hasn't been previously raised or answered.

Which is what happened.

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #8
My apologies Cairo Jim.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #9
No worries. I just want to know what the point of that ghost was.

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #10
I think you get extra experience points from him

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Shock Trooper
Member # 60
Profile #11
I believe Princess Ruth is correct. Of course, it's been, what, three years since I beat that game?

And yes, the Empire troops there are a lot easier to beat in E2 - then again, the man-to-man odds are more in your favor, too.

--------------------
"Insanity is okay, but stupidity is inexcusable." -Kenda Nicole Brand

Jacob say, "Man who smoke pot, choke on handle." -Jacob Doran