Blackcrag Fortress

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Blackcrag Fortress
Warrior
Member # 3530
Profile #0
How far in can you get into The Fortress, so far, I've only gotten to the weapons smith through a secret passage. Is there any other ways???
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #1
The Empire don't want Exiled adventurers wandering around their fortress. You won't get any further.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #2
There were once rumors around here a while ago started by some n00b that you could come back to Blackcrag Fortress after beating the final stage and saving Valorim and you could roam around freely in the Fortress. I think Alorael sniped it down quickly, but I could be wrong...

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #3
I think the noob who started the rumour would be wrong.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
Unlike E1 and E2, E3 doesn't let you run around at all after winning. That means that you can't revisit Blackcrag or anywhere else, so the rumor is very obviously false.

—Alorael, who will add that the ending includes a scene from Blackcrag. That's a little bit like wandering around except without the wandering.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00