Damage Type and Unreachable Enemies

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Damage Type and Unreachable Enemies
Apprentice
Member # 13561
Profile #0
First of all i know the damage types from 0-6 in the script but after that it seems to be only physical damage but whats the point of having 7-9 if they dont have any difference

Also i am at the end of the game and of course i use showmeall cheat, when i went to khyrykk's hideout theres a door behind him and theres an enemy as well but i cant reach or even open the door, Also, when you meet the three battle beta theres an enemy as well behind those bushes but i cant get to it too, can anyone help me!!??
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
Khyrykk's hidehout has a lever hidden behind a pillar that opens the door. Look for levers by slowly moving the mouse cursor over walls and pillars that can hide things by the game's perspective. Jeff likes to do this to hide controls and loot.

I think the extra damage types are for future use.

Edit - It took me a minute to remember the 3 battle betas. You need to kill the oozebeasts to open up the easter egg area for that hidden monster.

[ Saturday, January 26, 2008 22:39: Message edited by: Randomizer ]