question about scripts

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: question about scripts
BANNED
Member # 8997
Profile #0
How do i use them? How do i find the scripts and replace them im new at this i just bought my game =( :confused: :confused:

--------------------
AWESOME
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #1
1)Maybe you should play the game first

2)The way you typed your post burned my eyes out. No offence.

Edit -You don't even know what you want to edit since you haven't played the game yet :P

[ Sunday, June 17, 2007 11:29: Message edited by: Muffin transformed into flamingo ]

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.

I will kill whoever sings "the muffin man". The song is total bull.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
You find them in the folder called "Geneforge 4 Files," in the folder called "Scripts." You replace them the way you would replace any text file in a folder: drag the old file out and drag the new file in.

Of course, you'll want to keep track of the old files, because you can seriously screw your game up by tampering with the files, and putting back the old, untouched files will fix that.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
Scripts are available in a file called "Scripts." You should play the game a few times to get an idea of what happens before thinking about making changes. Some changes can have unintended consequences like the player who revised a monster description to make an mage and changed all ornks into mages.
BANNED
Member # 8997
Profile #4
SWhat is the lifecracter script called?

--------------------
AWESOME