Having a problem installing GF4

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Having a problem installing GF4
Apprentice
Member # 8979
Profile #0
While installing GF4, I get the following error:

Error 2238.Database: . Missing FROM clause in SQL query: Select`Component`, `Directory_`, `RuntimeFlags[] FROM `Component` WHERE (`Component`.`ActionRequest` = 1 AND (`Component`.`Installed` = 0 OR `Component` I...

Anyone have a clue what all of that means/how to fix it?

Running Windoze XP.
Computer is a crappy dell with a screwy hard drive.

:x

[ Friday, June 15, 2007 17:07: Message edited by: Teh Ubar Pie ]
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #1
What exactly are the problems with your computer?
Space?
Ram?

If your computer is so crappy, maybe you should either cut down on the ram used or get a new one.
The latter seems like a better option to me.

Other than that, I can't help you.
I have a windows xp and G4 installed fine on mine...and that error doesn't look like any I have seen.

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.

I will kill whoever sings "the muffin man". The song is total bull.
Warrior
Member # 7195
Profile #2
Well, I'm definitely not an expert in this, but since hardly anyone has answered you ...
So, what you did was as follows - you downloaded a game from spiderweb's homepage and then you doubleclicked the file and you got the errors right away? Or is there something else that could be of importance?
Did you perhaps download a mac version by mistake?
Try downloading again or email to Jeff, he should have more experience with this.

Ps: If your computer is guilty, try fixing the problem (virus, spyware, registry problems etc.) or formatting the hard drive (this will erase all data - in case you wouldn't know).

[ Wednesday, June 20, 2007 02:50: Message edited by: AnarhIztok2511 ]

--------------------
USA is evil!
Europe is bust!
Wars are elsewhere!
Unity is a must!
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by AnarhIztok2511:

Did you perhaps download a mac version by mistake?
The Mac version would have shown up as a file that Windows wouldn't know what to do with, so I'm pretty sure he didn't do that. :P

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.