How do you kill Akari Blaze when he used the Geneforge and has 2128 hp?

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: How do you kill Akari Blaze when he used the Geneforge and has 2128 hp?
Apprentice
Member # 6329
Profile #0
How do you kill Akari Blaze when he used the Geneforge and has 2128 hp?

I helped him kill Lord Rahul and now I also want to kill him, but when I his hp down to 1, he won't die!!! Is there a way to kill him after he used the Geneforge??? I sabatoged all his creation making things as well... so how can he die?
Posts: 34 | Registered: Wednesday, September 21 2005 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #1
You can't kill Akhari Blaze through any normal method after he uses the Geneforge, as the script calls a function which makes him unkillable. It may be possible to do this by pressing the Shift and D keys simultaneously, and then entering 'dbugkill' without the quote marks.

(718)
Warrior
Member # 6222
Profile #2
or if you can figure out what the stuff done flag is, you could make him killable again too, i would think.