GF1,2,3 interface

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: GF1,2,3 interface
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #0
I have noticed that GF1 had a green interface, GF2 a blue one and GF3 a red one. Did these colors at all change your likingness of the games? And what do you think GF4's interface will be like?

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
CSM RIFQ
Neopets Do join, it's fun. Do you know what is the answer to the greatest question ever? It's here.
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #1
um, maybe purple or black. ;) can't wait to know. btw: good catch, i didnt even noticed
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #2
Well, I don't think it will be orange or yellow... Maybe purple, but we should just wait and see.

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
CSM RIFQ
Neopets Do join, it's fun. Do you know what is the answer to the greatest question ever? It's here.
Apprentice
Member # 5390
Profile #3
Perhaps now that the interface has gone through all of the "primary" colors of computers, it will now start moving on to the "secondary" colors of computers. Therefor, G4 will probably have a ummmm....teal interface, as green+blue=teal (I hope)
Or maybe im just nuts.
Apprentice
Member # 4456
Profile Homepage #4
I think the color will be chartreuse with neon yellow highlights. :D I really don't care, the games are all great regardless of their color.

--------------------
Don't eat dirt, its nasty.
Warrior
Member # 3698
Profile Homepage #5
I want the GF4 interface to be black

--------------------
Hi. Why is the universe so BIG? Why am I human? How come hot dogs come in packages of 10 and buns 8? This will all be solved in time young padawan. Your quest for the ultimate Aztec manuer is coming to a climax. May the force be with you!!!
······························································
This is where I want you to click! Rate me! Ha Ha
Check out some cool Mac OS X Apps that were made by me here!
10101 Software - You can take my iMac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the wireless mouse!