seclulded forest areas

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: seclulded forest areas
Apprentice
Member # 9455
Profile #0
how do i get into secluded forest areas, that havent an opening to walk into. I have a saw, but i cant equip it. Or a these areas to remain black and secluded.

thank you

mary olson
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
There are a very few cases (and it's usually fairly obvious) where talking to the right person, doing something, or getting close enough will open up a secret passage, but for the most part, there is nothing in those black areas. Clusters of trees are like walls and cliffs in that sense.

Dikiyoba.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
You're a Shaper, not a lumberjack.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 8344
Profile #3
There is a reason that you cant explore all zones 100%.
plus shapers cant wear those items (or use)
Becuase there is nothing behind them.
I dont think there is any terrain in those spots
Even if you could you wont find any treasures.
That would be a glitch in the game.
Your not allowed to explore 100% of the map for all zones.
Pentil can only be explored 99% (because there is a small spot on the zone)
plus it would be road or grass with nothing...