Zaskiva Sewers (ASR)

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Zaskiva Sewers (ASR)
Apprentice
Member # 4472
Profile #0
Ok, I've gotten past the spiders, the fungus dudes, and even those dang cockroaches. I've picked up every mushroom in site, have gone boating many times. I've found tons of hidden passages and even those two healing crystals. And I've looked in every nook, cranny, box, closet, and barrel and still can't find the two door keys I need. One of the doors is magically locked - not magically protected, but magically locked. Trust me, I've already tried the unlock spell with my mage twice. Can anyone help me?

--------------------
Visit my site!
www.freewebs.com/helaine/
Warrior
Member # 3340
Profile #1
One clue:

Have you checked everybody? :D

James

--------------------
Sometimes I just don't know anything about everything -- or do I ?
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #2
There is a key to find, but I haven't understand where you are...
There is a key in desk in a room with some Swamp Folk, I remember...
I don't know, but perhaps you can check some blades of exile links and walkthrough.
I know it's not the same game, but for the basic quests, it's kind of the same.
The oldest Spidweb player gonna hate me for what I've just said, but check... :)

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Discworld, The Colour of Magic
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #3
Why? They are the same.
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #4
;_;

Thanks Imban, you give me the strengh to believe again...

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Apprentice
Member # 4472
Profile #5
Ok, thanks:) I got out of the sewers. Now, however, I have a new problem. I am in the Pit of Flowing Goo (I think that's the right name). I have found both keys and all that. When I open the door with one of them I start getting savagely attacked by an invisible Guardian. I'd avoid that room altogether if it wasn't for the explosive box on the other side of the room. Bye the time I get to the closet that has the explosive box I have two people left, and then on the way out the Guardian murders my other two.

--------------------
Visit my site!
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by unicorn172:

Ok, thanks:) I got out of the sewers. Now, however, I have a new problem. I am in the Pit of Flowing Goo (I think that's the right name). I have found both keys and all that. When I open the door with one of them I start getting savagely attacked by an invisible Guardian. I'd avoid that room altogether if it wasn't for the explosive box on the other side of the room. Bye the time I get to the closet that has the explosive box I have two people left, and then on the way out the Guardian murders my other two.
You see, the box isn't worth it. It blows you up.

If you are having problems with Guardians, here's what you do:

1. Save your game

2. Cast Enduring Barrier, Haste, Radiant Shield, and War Blessing as nessecary

3. Open the door to the room with the guardians in it

4. Go into Combat Mode

5. Get your characters into the room, clustered together in a sort of "L" shape

6. Wait for a Guardian to attack

7. Systematically attack all empty spaces surrounding that character until you hit the Guardian

8. If it isn't dead yet, then attack that same spot until it dies.

9. Exit Combat Mode and save your game

10. Repeat steps 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, and 9 as nessecary for additional Guardians.

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #7
Huh?! You need the box to get out...

Anyway, killing Guardians is simpler than that. Just guess where they are and beat them dead.
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #8
Why do you cast Enduring barrier?
Does it give protection from the non-barrier damage?!

--------------------

Apprentice
Member # 4472
Profile #9
I got past the guardian. Thanks! And I got out of the dungeon. Now I'm ready to kill Stalker. I've found him, finally. It's not going to be as easy as I thought to kill him. I have to take care of Canizares also who keeps summoning up crazy creatures, as well as all the soldiers!

--------------------
Visit my site!
Shock Trooper
Member # 3605
Profile Homepage #10
Did you get the second explodeing box from the slime experiments place? It takes out quite a ew soldiers, including Luna (the archer).

--------------------
"But The Damage is Irreversible"
Apprentice
Member # 4472
Profile #11
No I didn't. I think it's too late now, I don't have time to go back now, and I don't think I can get back.

--------------------
Visit my site!
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #12
quote:
Originally written by Imban:

Huh?! You need the box to get out...

Anyway, killing Guardians is simpler than that. Just guess where they are and beat them dead.

??? I got out without the box.

And those instructions were for a slightly-lower-level-than-they-should-be-to-fight-a-Guardian party. ^.^;;

EDIT: Oops. I was thinking of the wrong kind of exploding box.

[ Monday, August 02, 2004 08:00: Message edited by: Pig Catapult ]

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
Apprentice
Member # 4811
Profile #13
Im stuck in the sewers...HELP!!!! I have found 2 keys #1 and #3 no number 2? I searched all over. I have killed all the gaint roaches and toadstool guys. Been sailing around on a few boats. I even unlocked the magic door to the control room and pushed some buttons...nothing changed I still can't go anywhere of importance. I have found 2 exit points. One being the way I came in...no luck there. The other being to the North end of the map where it tells me that it was sealed off to keep monsters or w/e from getting in or out. I have found a couple secret locations..including the 2 cure disease crystal things. NO LUCK ON GETTING OUT. HELP PLEASE
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #14
Reread what was written above. If that doesn't help, _______(pick one phrase from the follwing; beg, ask politely, scream, die, jump up and down on your computer, wander around your neighborhood asking strangers for help). If that dosen't work, there may or may not be hope for you.

EDIT: If that was really confusing and random, I apoligize.

[ Monday, August 02, 2004 08:07: Message edited by: Nicothodes ]

--------------------
Do not underestimate the power of the mechanical pencil.

Join the Dark side. We have cookies.

Played in:
Fiddler on the Roof
Bye Bye Birdie

"Hey, Patrick, feel this random pipe. It's squishy"-Nils
Apprentice
Member # 4811
Profile #15
I have read the messages like 5x nothing really points me in a direction of where to go or what to do. A post of HEY I GOT OUT doesn't help me any as to how they actually got out. I have wandered around the level amlessly for hours and not found any room with a box that explodes or an invisble guardian...but then agian im still stuck in the sewers and would much rather be fighting something then looking at the same stream of S*%# and walking around piles of slime to find a way out.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4154
Profile #16
Calm down and type better. Did you kill any swamp-men? You have to go into a room that they're in and then look inside the desks. The key should be there. If you can't find the right room, look for unexplored passages on your map.

--------------------
You're a moron if you think I'm not.
Apprentice
Member # 4811
Profile #17
Ya i killed the swamp men...I had looked for passages that were not filled in.I was testing all the walls in the only are of the map where there could be something worth finding and stumbled into where i needed to go I am up in the hillrunners hideout now. I am calm and as far as typing it wont get any better.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #18
So for clarity's sake: you are now out, correct? You no longer need help?

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5052
Profile #19
okay about the stalker place. i got the exploding box,but how do i get into the room with the wheels to open the gates. i've used far sight so i know there are no secret doors i've missed.
i got tired of going around in circles and had to use the editor to get out of the town. i even tried blowing up the walls . that didn't work either.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #20
Far sight reveals secret doors? This is untrue. Bumping into walls where you think secret doors are is how one reveals secret doors.
Apprentice
Member # 5134
Profile #21
Yeah.
but for some secret passage ways you can use far sight and you'll get somthing like this

------/--------
I
I
I
(I know.)
anyways. this is sort of a "glitch" in the game. But sometimes its wrong so the best way is to stumble aroung the walls. By the way. If your traped the editor has something called "take out of town" ;)

--------------------
Don't do that.
Apprentice
Member # 5052
Profile #22
oopps too late thats how i got out of town. i hope i didn't mess anything up to much. my favorite part so far is when you get to voldt or something and he laughs and says adventurers. cool dragon.
found it. got out. won. on to the next scenerio.

[ Tuesday, October 26, 2004 13:00: Message edited by: clstem4ever ]
Apprentice
Member # 5134
Profile #23
I used the Character editor to get out of towns only when I'm in a very tight spot.
Like in that one girls tower. Anas... I don't know, the one with the doom guards.
I Love fighting her.
Once the guards got to easy to kill.

--------------------
Don't do that.