Has Anyone Else Noticed...

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Has Anyone Else Noticed...
Shock Trooper
Member # 3174
Profile Homepage #0
In the HLPM in the arena, the opposite side to the door, who else is watching, but Erika! Someone must have bought her back or something *grin*

--------------------
Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle, melloneamin.
---------------------
Finder of impossible beta testing errors.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
She's sitting with a bunch of her mage friends, too. :)

Given that the HLPM takes place in a sort of "otherworld" out of space and out of time, as Machrone describes, this might just be Erika from before she died or might be some ethereal shade of her after her death.

Good eye, though. I was wondering if anyone would notice/care.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 3978
Profile #2
I'm still trying to get over seeing a Vahnatai child say w00t at me when I decapitated a level 80 monster *twitch*

Oh, why arent there Alien Slimes in the audience? there SO should be ;)